20 January 2015

Unicorns everywhere!

Hello!

Lately I've been obsessed with owls and unicorns. When I was an awkward teenager in the 80's I loved collecting unicorns. I had all kinds; ceramic, plastic, brass.....I thought that I would turn my previous love into some current art. It's time for the unicorns to make a comeback.

Here are two plaques that I recently made:


This lovely piece is sold. I called it "The Last Unicorn"




This piece is over a foot tall. It is 16 1/2 inches tall by 10 1/2 inches wide. I just love this piece. I call it "The Unicorn Queen". She is still available for $250.00. I think it would look lovely in a nursery or playroom.








I have a couple of custom orders to make and now is the time for my Ostara eggs! I love to paint eggs! I have a wonderful project planned using beautiful Emu eggs!


Brightest Blessings,
Saga




No comments: